Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default pot luck item

On 8/15/2017 3:58 PM, wrote:

> But I don't begrudge the seniors that like to meet up at McDonald's,
> White Castle, Krystal, Hardee's etc. for a morning cup of coffee.
> It gets them out of the house, somewhere to go, someone to chat with,
> and usually these places offer coffee to seniors at a discounted price.

We stopped at a bagel place a few weeks ago to grab a quick breakfast.
There was a big pod of ROMEOs taking up half the place, they looked
like they were having a good time and I would have liked to join
them. Retired guys came and went, tables moved.

I see that here and there, yes, I've seen that at fast food places
around lunchtime.

And good for them.

nancy