Posted to rec.food.cooking
tert in seattle tert in seattle is offline

Default pot luck item

tert in seattle wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 20:13:41 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:
>>
>>> I know the yogurt salad doesn't hold well - I'd have to make it right
>>> before the party, but if you kept up you'd have known to nevermind

>> If you would have been on the ball in the first place, you wouldn't
>> have even needed to post this damned thread.
>>
>> Oh, but sure - blame us for making suggestions for a dish you didn't
>> even have to bring in the first place. Duh. Way to go terd!
>>
>> -sw

>:-*

a couple people brought desserts -- salted caramel brownies, and cupcakes
of unknown composition with massive amounts of frosting (what the hell??)

no pies or cake cakes, or cobbler for that matter

my kid grabbed two brownies so I confiscated one, wrapped it in a napkin,
and ate it at home the next day

it was all right