Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default pot luck item

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 08:49:37 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>news

>>> It really was not nice to do that, but it is what teenagers do. My kids
>>> would have done it too. That is the reality of life.

>> Teenagers (especially boys) are not known for being nice. They find
>> belching or farting in public (or arm-pit farts) amusing. Picking on the
>> much older niece for scavenging off plates seems like an obvious choice
>> for teenage boys. Turned out they were right. <shrug>
>>
>> Jill

>Maybe teenage boys, but grown men, unless they have a sadistic streak should
>not find it interesting.
>
>Cheri

After reading the descriptions it's very obvious to me that the 50
year old niece has deep seated psychological issues, however her adult
relatives have even more severe mental issues for taunting her and
worse they encourage their teenaged spawn to do likwise.
No question about it the niece is handicapped, what kind of freaks
encourage their children to taunt a handicapped person and then they
gloat about it. That woman needs help, more help than her family is
capable of because they need more professional help.