Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default pot luck item

On 2017-08-11 7:51 PM, wrote:
> On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 6:46:21 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> . He came back with
>> a glass of milk. Then she asked for orange juice. He came back with a
>> glass of orange juice. Then she asked for a soft drink. The waiter
>> disappeared and we never saw him again. I didn't blame him.
>>

> Has anyone ever spoken to your niece about her stupid, selfish,
> rude behavior?

Her brother and sister have confronted her about it. Her mother
acknowledges that her behaviour about food is a drag.

> Is she still as obnoxious now?

The restaurant episode where she ordered fries, then salad, then fries,
then no fries, then fries, was last year and she is 58. So...yes, she
is just as obnoxious now. I have as little to do with her as possible.

My son gets into the city regularly and meets up with his male cousins.
They guys always get along well. BN somehow catches wind of these
impromptu gatherings and then whines to her mother that she was not
included. There are several reasons why they don't include her. She is
19 years older than my son. They have nothing in common. They usually
end up going out for a meal or drinks and they know that she will pig
out and expect everyone else to pay for her... in which case she will
really take advantage.