Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default pot luck item

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 3:14:18 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > "dsi1" wrote in message:
> > I'm a big chicken. Hee hee. The people on the mainland seem to like the
> > food
> > so I believe that Jollibee might be trending in a few years. It seems
> > like
> > America might be ready for spaghetti with no spices and a heaping amount
> > of
> > sugar. Amazing!

> > http://panlasangpinoy.com/2013/09/12...ghetti-recipe/

> Oh dear lord, homey don't play that!
>
> Sorry but that Jollibee weird spaghetti plate and recipe sounds
> like such a fail to me. I doubt that will ever be trending
> anywhere in the known world. It will never be tried or trending
> in my house, that's for sure. And here people talk bad about
> McD's food? yikes. :-D

Dear lord would be right. I'm afraid to order anything from there. OTOH, it
matters very little what we think, believe, or are afraid of. The kids seem
to dig it and my guts tell me this thing is going to explode soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj6zyqFCc-8

==

What is in that ladle he pours over the top?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk