Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default OT Sometimes, ya just gotta hold a HARD LINE!!

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 12:09:25 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> A few times I thought about buying rental properties for investment.
> The need to evict is one reason I never did. Also, people being evicted
> don't take good care of the property.

And they can start "acting out" detrimentally before being scraped OUT of the residence too!

I've been living in shared student living for over 30 years now, People here act like I've never done this before sometimes/often!

John Kuthe...