Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Sometimes, ya just gotta hold a HARD LINE!!

On 2017-07-25 3:24 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 25 Jul 2017 11:50:28a, Taxed and Spent told us...

>> Agreed. I don't even like having neighbors.
>>

> Neither do we, but we do have neighbors and thankfully they do not
> try to interact socially. A "hello" in passing is about the only
> exchange.

When I first moved out here I had a jerk on one side and a complete and
utter asshole on the other. The latter was a farmer who grew apples on
that land. He had several pieces of land along this road and I was told
that at one time he had law suits going with 6 different neighbours at
the same time. He got into a fist fight with the other jerk over an
apple. He is retired some time ago and sold the land and we now have
nice neighbours there. The jerk moved out and sold to some people who
were great neighbours. They moved north a couple years ago. The woman
and kids in their now are nice, but the husband has some issues. He has
a surly attitude and he has problems with the truth.