Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight, ****ghetti n' Saw-Seege

On 7/23/2017 10:41 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Give him time. One by one he's alienating people here.
>>>

>> Gary... you're starting to sound like a troll. Wayne coming back to RFC
>> didn't hurt anyone. He took a break, he was busy. So what?! How
>> petty, calling him names. Do you really want to join that club?

> Whine

There you go again.

> started it with me, Jill. I was always polite until then.
> Learn to read all messages then you would understand.

Sorry, but I've got other things to do than read every single post.

> You're just mad because I called you on stuff recently too.

You "called me" on stuff you really know nothing about.

> You also write very critically about many here. Including me. What
> would your SO think?

I criticize Julie because she posts the most ridiculous "can't, won't,
don't, ewwww" stories I've ever heard. Other things I skip over.

My SO doesn't care about what I or anyone else posts to RFC. He doesn't
own a computer. RFC is a concept he's heard about. He spends his time
painting. Pictures. Not houses.

Jill