Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default OT Sometimes, ya just gotta hold a HARD LINE!!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...80/20245523_14
> > > 57706457623163_158058171040207549_n.jpg?oh=71f717b 41932122c36c520d
> > > 33cc88d7b&oe=5A393D59
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > I guess we're supposed to know what that means and what this
> > picture is of.
> >

> Guessing might be fun!
>
> First guess: It's a bunch of dirty laundry and he's going to pour
> laundry detergent on it and pray for rain.
>
> Jill

Looks to me like a pile of stuff that's probably headed to the trash
bin but in my case, we recently freecycled some stuff to a good purpose
that didn't look all that different (except there seems to be a bookbag
in there?)

A local lady runs a cleaning company and deals with realtors trying to
clean up apartments. Some of them are truely NASTY sites. She asked
for (preferably) all cotton due to interaction with cleaning products
and whatever anyone had that was rag-worthy that she could just toss
after she picked up 'what ever' with it. Turns out she really liked
the blue jean legs cut open and to 8 inch parts so she could deal with
animal feces and just 'toss'. Hey, any second use of old stuff is good
for me. Saves her money too. She's a good taxpaying citizen on a
marginal budget.