Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Dinner Tonight, ****ghetti n' Saw-Seege

Ophelia wrote:

> "Bruce" wrote
> About Wayne: I only noticed that he's making enemies faster than a
> tofu merchant would in this newsgroup.
>
> Well I am not one of them. He has never abused me.

Give him time. One by one he's alienating people here.

Since he is such a fan of the killfile, would be nice if he would
announce each person added. I spent a good amount of time answering his
question about how to delete posts in Thunderbird. I was in his killfile
by then so I totally wasted my time trying to help him.

Of course, I think I'm in YOUR killfile now (at my request) so even this
post is a total waste of my time.

IMO, people that killfile have their heads in the sand. Oh man, you
offended me.....plonk! Babies all and none should be on Usenet.

Go to Facebook RFC where no one is allowed to disagree with you.