Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Christmas (WAS: These Technologies Are Changing Farms in SomeSurprising Ways)

On 7/19/2017 9:00 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> WTF does this mean? You asked for and got something you wanted but it
>> wasn't EXACTLY what you wanted? Princess?

>>> Once again, I was made out to be the bad guy.

>> That's because you complain all the time.

> Bingo.

>> Can't you remember what you just posted? You wrote "one year I wanted
>> a Barbie House. What I got was a Skipper house." What does the word
>> *wanted* mean? Meant you wanted one but they got you the other one.
>> (sigh)

> When people tell the truth they rely on the memory of what really
> happened, so there is consistency. When they lie they get confused and
> trip up . I am not obsessed withe her....just pointing out that, once
> again, there are issues about the truth surrounding her comments.

It's not as if she posted this years ago. It was two days ago. Still
whining at age 58 that she didn't get the Barbie Dream House when she
was a kid. Wow.

I don't celebrate Christmas, per se, but I do like the ceramic tree so I
put it on the table with some stained glass angels.

Jill