Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 2:33:00 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
> On 2017-07-17, jmcquown > wrote:
>
> > Isn't that why they invented tree skirts?

> I've never even heard of them!
>
> Sounds like an item someone invented soley to lighten yer wallet.
>
> nb

They're more girlie Christmas decoration. You can pay a lot of
money for them if you've a mind, or you can make your own.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=christmas+tree+skirt&source=lnms&tbm=isch &sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTy6G_iZHVAhVIzIMKHbYtA9wQ_AUIByg C&biw=1000&bih=653>

Technically, the length of burgundy satin that I wrap around
the base of my artificial Christmas tree (to hide the rather
ugly stand that came with it) is a tree skirt.

Cindy Hamilton