Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Odd problem

"Janet" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article >, says...

>> > It's easy. Forgot I had it. I created it to see what was the RFC
>> > Facebook set.
>> >
>> > ope your mouth feels bettwr soon Steve!

>> That's rather scary to create an account like that and forget that you
>> had
>>

> It's exactly what you did regarding your webpages, which you denied
> existed even though the whole group could see them. Like Ophelia's
> denial of her google-archived posting history.
>
> You truly are the sisterhood of stupidity.
>
> Janet UK.

Bull pucky. I HAD a website. I had one with several different ISPs depending
on where I lived. At the point that someone posted those partial pages here,
I was NOT running a website. If you'll recall, some things were not even
functional on those pages. My ISP changed hands and I did not transfer the
pages over to the new ISP. It's not my fault that some vestiges of it
remained.

When I moved from CA, the website that I had there, remained for years. I
asked them to take it down and they would not. They just said it would
eventually drop off. Same thing happens to businesses that have long since
closed.

I am sick of explaining this over and over again. So it rather looks like I
am not the stupid one here.