Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:18:38 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>You would need his permission, in advance, of course. I would suggest a
>notarized affidavit. Unsolicited email will get you in *BIG* trouble with your
>ISP according to Kevin. Even a single email is outright harassment according
>to...Kevin.

You were told in no uncertain terms to stay the hell out of my
mailbox, top-poster. You continued to mail me. Ask your ISP's abuse
desk what they think of that practice.

Just for the record, your first childish e-mail consisted of the
following:

"F- U"

You must be very proud of yourself.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho