Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cleaning Wipes: The Greatest Innovation of My Adult Life?

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 6/16/2017 9:52 AM, The Greatest! wrote:
>>
>> €śCleaning surfaces is what we do. We do it constantly. Anything that
>> makes it easier and more sanitary to achieve that it worthy of
>> celebration€¦€ť
>>
>> https://fee.org/articles/cleaning-wi...my-adult-life/
>>
>> €śOh sure, I remember window-cleaning hell all too well, and so do you.
>> Of course, at the time, I didnt fully know how horrible it was. Now I
>> do, thanks to the innovation of Window Wipes: disposable moist towelettes
>> for cleaning glass.

> I'm going to try them. I dislike cleaning windows and I'm not very good
> at it. In the past couple of weeks I did the windows in the family room
> twice and when the afternoon sun hits them I still see streaks.

They're not new. We've been using them for years. Actually, cheap off brand
baby wipes work for a variety of things. I wouldn't use them on glass or a
surface where I was preparing food but otherwise they are great for spills
and smudges.