Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On 5/24/2017 1:27 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 5:06:11 AM UTC-10, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 5/23/2017 10:50 PM, wrote:

>> The worst parts of tattoos are most of them are the same thing everyone
>> else gets or it's a big indecipherable blob.
>>
>> My niece is in her early 20s and no tattoos that I know of. When
>> I told her how ink can collect in your lymph nodes, she was
>> grossed out. Not that I was trying to scare her off or anything ...

> This guy's lymph nodes must be totally black. OTOH, a little ink is a
>lot better than having your nodes full of cancer cells.

Of course. But it hardly seems like a good idea.

https://www.tahititatou.com/therock-engl_2.html

At least I can see a design. Not like a mass of unrelated
blobs. Not that people who have tattoos care what others
think of them. I don't really care but the face tattoos are
just stupid.

In my opinion.

nancy