Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:08:48 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> None of the males in my family have tats either. If I did, it would have to be a pretty great design. At my age, tats ain't going to affect me much. If someone needed some skin to practice, I suppose I'd let 'em.

My cousin, the ONLY male in the family that had a tattoo, got
one while in the navy of his wife's name. They divorced and
how he hated, hated, hated that tattoo.

In the news here whenever a hoodlum is arrested for murder,
robberies, drug activity, or child abuse, 90% of the time
they have neck tattoos. Usually a couple tats on their
ugly mugs as well. Invariably someone will comment on the
online news site reporting their arrest "another loser with
neck tattoos has been arrested" or "I knew he was a loser
when I saw those neck tattoos."