Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nellie[_2_] Nellie[_2_] is offline

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On Tue, 23 May 2017 16:51:33 -0700 (PDT), Nellie
> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 May 2017 14:56:55 -0700 (PDT), Nellie

>>Yep. I recently heard a comedian say that a face tattoo is a way to say
>>minimum wage is good enough for me.
>>
>>Yep, here (SFBA) we call neck and face tattoos "job stoppers"

>Well, 50% ain't bad

Oh, Bay Area, of course!

Lol. You're quite humorous. I guess that was rather presumptuous.

Actually, having said that, I've seen quite a few tatted people in prominent professional positions
The nurse (or whatever) that took my bp last week had tatt sleeves. Then also the hematologist that drew blood had a few I rarely see these folks so don't know how long theve been at their jobs.

Nellie