Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Tats and mutilation

On 2017-05-23 3:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Sheldon did make some good points that he is employed at a good middle
> class job and has little contact with other. If so, appearance means
> nothing. Things change, shyt happens. What if his employer shuts the
> doors and he is out of work? Will he become a WalMart greeter?
> Assistance teacher? I can see where a lot of society would shut him out
> of a job for it.
>
> Tats are more acceptable than 30 years ago, but if they are grotesque,
> the wrong symbols, obscene, you do limit yourself.

And when was the last time you ever looked at someone and thought they
would look better with a few tattoos?

I have no problem with subtle little tattoos, especially if they are
someplace where they aren't seen by everyone. I have never been
impressed by sleeves. I have never been impressed with extensive tats on
legs and backs. Put a tat anywhere above the the collar and it's a good
way to show the world you'd be happy to spend your life living on welfare.