Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2:47:15 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> Dinner Tonight:
> Left over pork chops with buttered egg noodles and brussel sprouts:
> http://i66.tinypic.com/vi36mb.jpg

I'm doing the opposite from you. I'm cooking meals in the toaster oven or in my small rice cooker. I am preparing for the day when I have to cook for only myself and maybe not even have a kitchen. I think it's a good, sound, move.

For dinner, I'm going to boil some chicken thighs in some liquid I used to make shoyu pork. I just drop some thighs in the sauce and boil it. It's gonna be epic and yet dead simple to make. Brilliant!

Today I had a kalbi sausage sandwich. Hee hee.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...xDBGBKhmGgWDPW