Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight

On 2017-05-22 8:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

> I will add that I am not a microwave cook. Like most, I use it to
> reheat stuff. It, and a toaster is all I have at work. Perhaps Dave
> works at home so he doesn't understand packing a lunch?

I used to pack a lunch sometimes when I was working. Most of the time I
was on the road and ate in restaurants. I did occasionally take
something to re-heat.

However, my objection was to Sheldon's comment that people who cook
meals fresh do so because they are lazy and don't like to cook. That is
just plain silly, because it is more work to do that and one has to cook
a wider variety of food that those who make huge batches of stuff to be
heated and served later.