Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Dinner Tonight

Gary wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 5/22/2017 6:17 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > I'll take the liberty of answering on her behalf:
> >
> > Because we don't have a kitchen at the office. We cannot make a
> > meal just for lunch.

> My work only lunches are fresh every day and so easy to prepare each
> morning. Always a 10-oz cup of generic V-8 juice. That's all. If I'm
> not working, I'll cook a real lunch mid afternoon but just V8 for
> work.

Good on you but that doesnt play out for real working stiffs.

I'm not getting up at 4am to make stir fried rice with veggies 'fresh
in the morning'. Instead like normal people, I will make some extra the
night before from dinner.

I will also make extra lunch stuff on the weekend, then freeze it in my
own home 3 compartment containers. Better than your general TV dinner
by far and lets me vary them easily.