Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Fast Food You Should Disdain...

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 12:09:46 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 13 May 2017 11:36:26 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

> >> What's so rare about baked potatoes?!?!?

> >Nutting - on the mainland.

> Well have a friend mail you a bag of spuds... you can also grow your
> own.

I can get a bag of spuds anywhere on this rock. What I'm not going to do is put the spuds in a hot oven and wait an hour or so until it's done. I hate doing shit like that. I will, however, plunk down $2.50 to have someone roast them for me. As an added bonus, it comes with butter-like material and some kind of sour cream-like paste already on it. Can it get much better than that? I think not. Well, what would be better is if McDonald's made baked potatoes and sold it for $1.99. I ain't, however, holding my breath.