Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default O. T. --- Victorian Slum House

On 5/2/2017 11:46 AM, wrote:

> Just and fyi for those that might like to catch the
> new show.
>
> Tonight on my local PBS station at 7:00 p.m. CST (8:00 p.m.
> EST) starts the series "Victorian Slum House." This is a new
> season of the previous shows such as "Pioneer House" and
> hopefully it will be as interesting and entertaining as the
> previous shows.

I missed it last night. I checked and I am able to watch that episode
online. I'll do that today, then try to remember to watch the next
episode on television next week.

I watch a lot of PBS programming but never saw this one advertised.
Then again, I get two different PBS stations, one out of Georgia and the
other South Carolina. Sometimes they show the same things, but not always.

This is nice to know about, thanks!

Jill