Ali

Sounds like another version of a Mallo. Where I grew up (canada), they were
done where a small round cookie was the base, then jam, then marshmallow,
then dipped in chocolate. Doing a google, it looks like there's some recipes
around that are close, but not quite. (I used keywords: Chocolate
marshmallow cookies) And when I did a search on Mallo, it got tons of links
to buy something called Mallo Cups.

Ali

om...