Posted to rec.food.cooking
KenK KenK is offline

Default Serving refried beans (without tortillas)

"The Greatest!" > wrote in
:

> KenK wrote:
>
>> koko > wrote in
>> :

>> > Von's, Albertson's, Grocery Outlet, Trader Joe's and WalMart carry
>> > it.
>> >

>> Found it at the Walmart Neighborhood Market this morning. Amazing
>> place - they carry stuff no one else here carries, including the
>> regular large Walmarts.

> The local ones I used here in Chicago closed. They were located
> handily, and I liked their product range...and they were smaller -
> sized, so you didn't have to traipse around a big place -- so OF
> COURSE they had to close.

I'm afraid the same thing may happen here. Almost always only one
checkout line open and only two or three customers waiting. Lots of room
in the parking lot.

I think the problem is they don't advertise that they have so many more
food choices than the large Walmarts and the other groceries. I didn't
know until I went there once after they had ben open for over a year.