Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Serving refried beans (without tortillas)

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Julie Bove wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >>who the >>>>> comments are for.

> she's >>> > > > suddenly talking about McDonalds. Please allow those
> of us >>> > > > who have her killfiled to enjoy the previous silence.

> of
> > > them.

> >>McBiddy has >>> her killfiled? It would seem that McBiddy's
> > > deteriorating fast.

> and >>> make a big noise about how they're not listening? Same thing
> - >>> except it ain't cute when an adult does it.
> > >
> > > I've noticed.

> > I note that some think their kill files are automatically known to
> > others and should be replicated to all others or something.
> >
> > A wise person should know what their kill file does and not over
> > use it and instead, skip past what they do not want to read. It's
> > not that hard.

> Very true, I don't killfile, but I don't read some often. Easy enough
> to skip over.
>
> Cheri

Yup. I am in some kill files apparently but due most to the mimic
fellow who attempted to post as me some 6months or more ago.

Me, I read what I want, when I want, and reply to who I want to reply
to. I KF the obvious spammers with text books and such from India but
little else.