Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default So, the Sterling Silver

On 4/22/2017 10:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> I was at a Victorian tea house today to take photographs at my
> granddaughter's bridal shower. Every cup and saucer was different, all
> nice. The owner said many of them wee donated.

My aunt, who is 93, said it's all the rage these days, according to her
daughter/my cousin. Non matching teacups. At fancy luncheons,
receptions and such. Places where they serve tea.

Here's a pic of my non-matched teacups.

https://s10.postimg.org/4bz7wz7dl/teacups.jpg

I think my aunt was suggesting I host luncheons or something, as a way
to use them. Sorry, but I don't hang in that circle. Heck, I don't
have a circle. The teacups just sit there in the living room.
Sometimes I swap them out. I've got a whole 'nuther box of grandma's
teacups. LOL

Jill