Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Serving refried beans (without tortillas)

On 2017-04-22 5:51 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 17:47:28 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On 2017-04-22 4:09 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:07:48 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> Do I have to refrain from replying to someone because you or McBiddy
>>> have her killfiled? Delusions of grandeur much?

>> Heck no. There are a few people who are in my filter because most of
>> their posts were responses to other people in the bin. You can join
>> them, and that should not be a problem for you.

> I'm getting tired of people who brag about their killfile. Do what you
> have to do and shut up about it.

I wasn't bragging about my kill file. You made an idiotic comment about
delusions of grandeur because I said it is annoying to kill file someone
and then to have all their idiotic posts show up quoted in other
people's replies. I realize that it can be a source or frustration to
people who are only here to annoy people to realize the people they
people they are trying to annoy have them filtered.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.