Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Fresh Express Recalls Batch After Dead Bat Found In PrepackagedSalad

On 4/12/2017 8:28 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:23:48 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:

>> It looked just like a pecan. ACK! I'm a baby. Just one
>> more thing to freak me out about tomato hornworms, they look
>> like tomato vines, you could touch them by accident. (laugh)

> wiggle the tomato plant before you handle. If you hear a clicking
> noise, there is a hornworm in there. True. Cut him in half with your
> pruning shears and dump him. Job done!

These are all scary words put together in one hellish paragraph!

A clicking noise, okay I'll remember that. I feel like I might
have had hornworms last year so I'd better get with it.

My Dad used to make us pick them off. Some things never leave
you. Heh. They're so big. And green. And strong.

nancy