Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Fresh Express Recalls Batch After Dead Bat Found In Prepackaged Salad

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:23:48 -0400, Nancy Young
> wrote:

>On 4/12/2017 3:55 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Nancy Young" wrote

>> And I haven't shelled a pecan since the time I found a live
>> pecan. I know, worms in nuts, hardly surprising.

>> I have never had anything like that happen to me .... thank goodness!

>It looked just like a pecan. ACK! I'm a baby. Just one
>more thing to freak me out about tomato hornworms, they look
>like tomato vines, you could touch them by accident. (laugh)
>
>I'm not as bad as I used to be about bugs but still.
>
>nancy

wiggle the tomato plant before you handle. If you hear a clicking
noise, there is a hornworm in there. True. Cut him in half with your
pruning shears and dump him. Job done!
Janet US