Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: ESJ, Luneau-Papin, Porter Creek, and an Albarino to celebratenew pup

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 2:48:01 PM UTC-4, Mark Lipton wrote:

> Congrats, Dale! I hope that the pup can live up to the memory of Lucy.

Hard going from a 14 yr old dog to a 5 1/2 mo old, but she's adorable

> I don't think that I've ever had that bottling. Is it one of the
> extended-lees-exposure bottlings, a la Pepiere's Gras Moutons and
> Clisson? I'm still on the fence about these.

I don't think the Gras Moutons is extended?
This is , along the lines of the Pepiere Clisson, and I quite like them both, but think of them more as white Burg styled rather than classic Muscadet.

> I also picked up a number of his "library" wines (I presume you got the
> same email about them). We did open one of them, the 1995 Les Cotes
> Sauvage with broiled rack of lamb. Wow, what a great wine! I can
> hardly wait to open up some of the older Syrahs I picked up.

Good to hear, I got a couple of those in library sale (and '94, '93 was sold out).