Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Nyssa
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > I just found out today that I've been awarded the coveted and
> > highly sought "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry" medallion. Go
> > ahead, laugh

> Many congratulations!

> I'm soooo jealous! I don't even have a county fair
> to enter and I really miss the fun of it all.

How about a state fair? Check it out!

> Consider yourself crowned Canning Queen of 2004 in rfp!

Thenkyewverymuch. Mother Superior will continue to do nicely. "-)
Wanna kiss my medal?

> Nyssa, turning greener by the minute.

Don't be. I've been competing for 25 years and the one thing I've
learned is that you just never know! I've had stuff win one year and
not even place the next and it could be for reasons, none having to do
with the quality of my stuff. (I refuse to believe there could be such
drastic results based on objectivity.) OTOH, sometimes I've entered
some real dogs.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 9/2/04; check the Fairs Fare tab.