Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Malls was Use by date

On 2017-02-28, jmcquown > wrote:

> I know what Crocs are. I just don't like them. I don't wear flip
> flops, either.

I usta live in flip-flops. UNTIL! I gained too much weight. I
discovered pricey flip-flops can be too soft!

I usta pay $40 fer Big n' Tall store flip-flops. I think it was
"Scott" brand and they were from HI. They were Heaven on my feet
.....fer a year!

I eventually hadda sharp pain in my heel. Turns out it was the soft
soles of those 1" thk big $$$$ Scott flip-flops. I quit wearing them
and went to thick soled low-top brogans (steel-toe, free), as I was a
machinist and spent a lotta time on my feet. What a relief those
board-like shoes were!!

Never wore Crocs. Whoever sed they are not plastic does not know the
definition of "plastic".

nb