Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Malls was Use by date

On 2/28/2017 1:03 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> I think they are good value. They last for a very long time, serve a
> specific purpose, they are light weight and easy on your feet. Most
> of the hospital nurses here wear them. Funnily enough, they are warm
> in the winter and cool in the summer. They are not rubber. Of course,
> I have more than one kind of shoe that I wear, the Crocs I wear mostly
> around the house. My husband I have been wearing ours for 3 years
> now. This is our second set of Crocs.
> Janet US

I dislike walking around the house barefoot but I also don't like
wearing shoes in the house. I wear these:

http://tinyurl.com/jqvvwln

That's just an example, I don't buy mine from the Vermont Country Store.

Nice non-skid rubber soles and they conform to your feet so it's almost
as if you're barefoot. They keep my feet warm in the winter and cool in
the summer. But please do enjoy your Crocs.

Jill