Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Use by date

"S Viemeister" wrote in message ...

On 2/27/2017 7:41 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "S Viemeister" wrote in message ...

> Although I do prefer to select my own fruits and vegetables, I have been
> very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the produce I have received.
> Anything which doesn't meet requirements can be handed back to the
> driver, and its price will be credited to my account - but so far,
> that's not been necessary.
> ====
>
> I am very pleased to hear it) Do you phone your order in or place it
> online?

Online. Simple, straightforward system.
I've even had a few calls from Tesco managers, asking about the quality
of the delivery.
I hope they continue to deliver to my area - I understand they've
stopped serving Durness. Currently, they only deliver here 2 or 3 days a
week.

===

Thanks. At least you have got them atm. If you and others continue to
order it might be continue to be worthwhile for them.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk