Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Use by date

"jmcquown" wrote in message news
On 2/25/2017 4:43 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Roy" wrote in message
>
> I know people who just love shopping at the malls...personally I hate
> malls
> with a passion. My wife had a helluva time getting me to go to them but
> the
> kids were always gung ho.
> =====
>
> Hmmm I don't like shopping either and only go when I have to

I don't like shopping either. I mostly buy clothes online. I don't buy
food online but this is why I have a separate freezer, so I don't have
to run to the store all the time. For fresh fruit and veggies there are
a couple of farm stands nearby. The grocery stores are much farther
away so I do a stock-up trip about once a month.

Jill

======

Pretty much the same as me) I don't buy food online either because I want
to choose what *I* think is the best, not someone else's idea of what is
best

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk