Posted to rec.food.baking
[email protected] gabriellapeto60@gmail.com is offline

Default White Cream Donut filling - Dunkin Donuts

On Sunday, March 16, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jim Lamproe wrote:
> Does anyone have a receipe for a white cream donut filling like that have
> at Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme (sp?)?
>
> Thanks

I know the cream that you are talking about. Years ago there used to be Margaret's Donuts, loooong before Krispy Kreme, and they made this wicked donut with chocolate on top and inside of it was this sweet white cream that had a texture similar to whipped cream but it wasn't whipped cream, it was way better!! I am also on the hunt for this cream, I've googled it and I came up with recipes for something called "Holland Cream" check it out.