Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default vegetable garden started

"Cheri" wrote in message news
> wrote in message

> Nope, we had a bad blizzard yesterday and all night, stopped now but
> due to start again tomorrow afternoon, so shovelling rather than
> digging is on most peoples minds - not mine of course as I am in a
> condo

We've been dealing with flooding in CA for the past month or so, what a
mess, roads crumbling, landslides, bridges unstable etc. They evacuated some
towns due to problems with the Oroville Dam, but luckily it looks like it's
under control. Where I am, not much of a problem with the rivers etc. but
some in close by areas are hard hit. My only problem was loss of the
internet for a couple of days.

I saw the people shoveling the snow in the Sierras for days on end and I
would not want to deal with that either, but when it's all said and done, I
think the drought is over for now.

Cheri

====

The news about that dam is in our newspapers. Terrifying(

I am very pleased you are back anyway

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk