Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ketchup debate: To chill or not to chill

Gary wrote:
>l not -l wrote:
>>Bruce wrote:
>> > I know, but I was referring to the goose steppers that Trump's
>> > appointing at the moment.

>> Pretty much the same as the bird. Aggressive, ill-tempered, full of crap
>> that they indiscriminately fling about. ;-)

>I'm really starting to suspect that we USAins elected a weirdo.
>As of now, I predict he'll never win a re-election unless Hillary
>tries to run one more time.
>
>gasp! (and it hasn't even been one month yet.) oh man.

I didn't see any of yoose anti-Trumpers toss your blue propeller
beanies into the ring... odds are pitifully few even voted, including
you.
The Official Dem Wuss Hat:
https://www.amazon.com/Jacobson-Hat-...opeller+beanie
On a windy day it goes Wuss, Wuss, Wuss, Wuss, Wuss. . . . LOL-LOL
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . .