Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Ketchup debate: To chill or not to chill

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/as...-large-169.jpg

>>>I'd feel sorry for the goose!

>>Why do geese get such a bad rep anyway? They don't even have arms they
>>can raise.

>Ever seen an enraged goose? There's a reason they are used as factory
>watch 'dogs' -

"watch geese" are well known to be ferocious. They are as noisy as
dogs, being pinched by their beak is no picnic and they will beat on
you with their wings. Plus they will work as a team to take out
intruders. Oh, and they are fast.
Janet US