Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] 6064donovan@gmail.com is offline

Default Perfex pepper grinder problem

On Friday, January 8, 2010 at 5:51:47 AM UTC-5, Ben Lotto wrote:
> The nut at the bottom of my Perfex pepper grinder (which I received as
> a gift many years ago) won't turn. Two questions:
>
> Any suggestions for fixing this myself?
>
> How would I contact Perfex to take advantage of the lifetime warranty
> on the grinder?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> -Ben

I have a very old 3 inch Perfex pepper grinder that was my father's. My father just passed away and I have inherited it, yeah! However, the knob on the end of the grinder handle has fallen off. I would love to locate a replacement part for it. The knob of the top also fell off and was lost so I have found another knob to use for it. However, if I find where to purchase the replacement knob for handle I'd also purchase the top knob. I have found that the small family owned company that manufacturers them in Etienne, France is called Ambrunn, but I can't figure out how to get in touch with them to order the parts. And if I do find how to get them, will I need to speak French to describe what I need? In trouble if that is the case. Thanks, Kerry