Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Luker baking chocolate (from Goya) - your opinion?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1L._SX355_.jpg

> (I've always wanted to make Spanish-style chocolate for dipping French bread in; it was as thick as pudding.)
>
> Lenona.

It's bitter chocolate.
http://www.foodservicedirect.com/pro...-Chocolate.htm
No opinion about quality, but the price is right so what the heck?
Try it and decide for yourself.

Did you know you need cornstarch to make Spanish chocolate?
Seriously! Here's a good example.
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...ocolate-230547