Posted to rec.food.cooking
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Some USIANs opinion of England and the English <g>

On 12/7/2016 2:32 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

> I prefer to keep the clothing clean and pollen free. We alwys use the
> dryer

> I don't seem to have any problems with that.
>
> Sheila? Do you?

The winds in Sutherland don't let any pollen or schmutz sit on the
laundry (I have to use _lots_ of clothes pegs to keep my sheets from
flying off to Orkney), there aren't many cars and my drying green is a
fair distance from the road. _Very_ rarely a bird will drop a bomb on my
laundry - the last time was about 6 years ago.