Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Some USIANs opinion of England and the English <g>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...k-life-UK.html

> I don't get the one who said there were no dryers - I had a washer and
> dryer in 1967 prior to leaving the UK.

The combo units are popular over there now (nice space saver for
people whose laundry room is part of their closet, bathroom or
kitchen) and people still hang their laundry on lines outside from
what I gather just by reading rfc.