Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default New Food Processor

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:30:48 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>I had a good time today with my new food processor. It'a KitcheAid 13
>cup. It does the usual stuff, but it also has a variable thickness
>slicer and a dicing device as well.
>I diced all the veggies for the stuffing. Sliced the apples for pie.
>Made the pie dough. And shredded the carrots for the orange jello.
>The stiffing is especially tasty this year. I added red bell pepper
>and fresh mushrooms. I used my dried sage as well as a bit of thyme
>and a smidge of poultry seasoning (something I'd never used before) I
>went back to stuffing of old and used ground beef instead of sausage.
>I like it better. I guess it's what you grow up with.
>
>Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
>
>Janet US

I love mine, especially for dicing mass quantities.

Only drawback I have seen is that some hard foods - chopped carrots,
for example, can leave pieces in the double rim of the cover.
Otherwise it is very handy and a workhorse.

Boron