Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default New Food Processor

Ed Pawlowski wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 11/25/2016 10:02 AM, cshenk wrote:
>

> > > We're about to get a once-a-month cleaning lady. I'm really
> > > looking forward to having her. I won't have to feel too guilty
> > > about the fact that I don't do too much around here.
> > >
> > > Doris

> > I've thought about it but I think the money here would be better
> > spent with someone to cut the grass for Don. I've not done much
> > housework since 2001. I was either out to sea too much or it was
> > after my back went really bad. Misdiagnosed by the Navy, it is no
> > longer fixable. Only life changes make it workable and stable.
> >

> Karma works. When we moved here 35 years ago I used to help the
> elderly neighbor with his lawn. I cut part of it and helped him with
> his ancient riding mower. He passed away and the house was sold to a
> younger couple. The past two years Jared has cut my grass and
> vacuumed the leaves. He appreciates a good bourbon though.
>
> I've been thinking about a once or twice a month cleaner though.
> Most is easy to keep up but the kitchen floor sometimes need more
> than a sponge mop.

I'm with ya. We had the linoleum replaced recently and found it (newer
version) cleans easier than the older surfaces did. I wouldnt replace
a kitchen floor just for that, but if you are about to, it's an
unexpected benefit. Once a month will handle the floors if wondering.
Thats a person with the right gear and they do it in about 15 minutes.