Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default New Food Processor

On 11/25/2016 10:02 AM, cshenk wrote:

>> We're about to get a once-a-month cleaning lady. I'm really looking
>> forward to having her. I won't have to feel too guilty about the fact
>> that I don't do too much around here.
>>
>> Doris

> I've thought about it but I think the money here would be better spent
> with someone to cut the grass for Don. I've not done much housework
> since 2001. I was either out to sea too much or it was after my back
> went really bad. Misdiagnosed by the Navy, it is no longer fixable.
> Only life changes make it workable and stable.

Karma works. When we moved here 35 years ago I used to help the elderly
neighbor with his lawn. I cut part of it and helped him with his
ancient riding mower. He passed away and the house was sold to a
younger couple. The past two years Jared has cut my grass and vacuumed
the leaves. He appreciates a good bourbon though.

I've been thinking about a once or twice a month cleaner though. Most
is easy to keep up but the kitchen floor sometimes need more than a
sponge mop.