Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default plinks

On 11/20/2016 11:19 PM, songbird wrote:
> last of the season. 22 quarts of PBDCs.
>
> luckily my brother came over to help clean
> them up. since he eats most of them it's a
> good thing.
>

> songbird

His his skin and tongue red? My wife loves beets in any form, but then,
she has always been a little weird. I will eat PBDCs on occasion when
cooked but prefer them pickled.

There is one vegetable I absolutely will not eat, turdnips!

Up early again getting the dawg her meds for the morning. Two old people
and an old dawg, just hanging on by a thread and a big jar of pills.

It is getting colder here than I wanted. I had to put on my winter PJ's
last night. We're getting some lows down to the high thirties and, by
noon, back to the seventies. Just strange weather for SE Texas.

George, old and tired