Glomis

Pixmaker wrote:
> Having recently experienced yet another hurricane in South Florida, I
> thought we were well prepared for some days without electric power.
> Yes, I had all the supplies stored and the propane lanterns and
> Coleman stoves but. . ..
>
> I forgot about a coffee pot!

>snip<

Coleman makes a coffee maker that you can use with their propane stoves. It
doesn't pump the water obviously but it drip brews and keeps a pot of coffee
hot and works reasonably well otherwise.

I live in Canada and they are readily available at Canadian Tire. I'm sure
they must be available in the US. Here's a horrifically long URL link with
some info and a picture. They sell for $60 Canadian.
http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortmen...rtment=primary

You might have to copy and paste that rather than click on it.

Cheers!

Glomis